• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue while connecting Pabbly to Wordpress

chiem

Hi guys, I'm having a issue connecting WordPress to Pabbly. I followed the instructions exactly ( installed the plugin called WordPress REST API Authentication, get Basic Authentication method configured too ). I tried many times, changed a new password or changed the base URL.

The thing is I met the same issue with Zapier, that's why I'm trying Pabbly. I have connected an other WordPress site to Zapier before and it went well.
Maybe the issue come from my new WordPress website? Please help to fix my case.

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 22.24.17.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @chiem

As we can see from your account, your WordPress account is set up correctly. So can you please try once and then let us know if the issue still persists?

1675316876025.png

irvingmarc

"I had the same issue with invalid credentials or base URL. I reset WordPress and now I'm getting an error
{
"code": "rest_no_route",
"message": "No route was found matching the URL and request method.",
"data": {
"status": 404
}
} in the API plugin. I've run multiple tests on different domains as well."

I don't know what else to do, and I'm very interested in completing the integration so that the client can view and purchase the service

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @irvingmarc

Can you please share your workflow URL with us where you have performed the action step so we can look into it and guide you accordingly?