• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with forward email [Gmail]

When I connect it, seems to work perfect, but when an mail is sent, to te original email it does´t get the copy to pabbly connect.

I did connect it with the verification code, and still not working

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Camilo A. López B.

As we can see from your task history Id, it seems like you are getting the forwarded mails to your workflow correctly, kindly set up the action step further and try again.

2022-08-05_12h19_56.png

Hey @Camilo A. López B.

As we can see from your task history Id, it seems like you are getting the forwarded mails to your workflow correctly, kindly set up the action step further and try again.

View attachment 13896
Thank you for your answer, when I'm setting the action step I press the button "save & send test request" and it works because it sends the file to drive, but when I send an email with a file, doesn't work. I did a video, maybe it helps. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Camilo A. López B.

As we can understand from your video, it seems like you have deleted further action steps from the workflow whcih you have shown in the video.

Further, we can see that you are getting the response from your trigger response, you only need to add the desired action step afterward.

Kindly give it a try and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

I did it and it worked, now I have a problem with Gmail, I need to have 3 forward emails for 3 different workflows? Everytime I create an email parser it gives me a different email to add as a forward, but when I add more than 1 forward email it only chooses 1 as a "in use" what can I do in that case?

Thanks in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Camilo A. López B.

I did it and it worked, now I have a problem with Gmail, I need to have 3 forward emails for 3 different workflows? Everytime I create an email parser it gives me a different email to add as a forward, but when I add more than 1 forward email it only chooses 1 as a "in use" what can I do in that case?

Could you please briefly elaborate on your concern once with the help of a short video or a screenshot? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.