• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Google Calendar - wrong date

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfrigo

Hi Everyone,

I am currently having a big issue with Pabbly Connect: I have the following workflow currently running:

1) Webhook
2) Date Formatter by pubbly (which converts the Timestamp Date from the webhook into the value accepted by Google Calendar
3) Set up of Google Calendar Invite (with the timings of the previous dates from the Data Formatter).

To be mentioned: Time Zones of Wordpress are Europe/Berlin, same for Pubbly Connect and Google Calendar Account

As you can see below, the example below shows the webhook receving the correct time (event start at 17.30).

However, in the Action of Google Calendar the times are being set up always 2 hours later (I put in the google calendar setting UTC, but the issue is not resolved).
Can anyone help me asap?
Thank you a lot!
Cristian

1681281265279.png

1681281513344.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @cfrigo,

When using the Google Calendar API to create events, it is necessary to specify the time zone in UTC format. Kindly consider updating your time zone and format accordingly to resolve the issue.

I am attaching this screenshot for your reference.
Format Date with Time Zone.png

Status
Not open for further replies.