• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with GOOGLE MY BUSINESS!!!

Valerio

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzNzA0MzU1MjY4NTUzMTUxMzIi_pc
It does NOT show properly the ACCOUNT NAME Drop Field!!!!
So I cannot choose the Right ones into the over 50 I own!!?!??

Awaiting
Valerio

Attachments

• 2024-07-23_11-18-46.jpg
    2024-07-23_11-18-46.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 15

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Valerio !

Can you please check on the video tutorial once if you have used the correct action event for Google Business Profile or not?

Because the screenshot from the Video and from your account action step are both different-

1721736716670.png

Do check on the video tutorial which action step is used and check for the same in your Pabbly Connect workflow.

It will show you all the details.

Valerio

No GUYS... actually in PABBLY I cannot find GOOGLE MY BUSINESS as per video but only GOOGLE BUSINESS PRofile!|!!!
And when I selected GBProfile there are not the same field as per video!!!!

HELP!!!!

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Valerio !

Google My Business is now Google Business Profile in Pabbly Connect.

Only the name is changed, rest all the fields inside it are the same.

Furthermore, do provide us with the video tutorial you are referring to, so we can guide you on it.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Valerio !

We are not sure which Pabbly Connect video tutorial you have seen and getting confused here.

The Google Business Profile event Create Reply doesn't show which account to choose, as it is only replying back for the review which you have received. You can refer to this video tutorial-

Furthermore, seeing on the Scheduler you are using, then here is a video tutorial that can help you with your concern-

Hope, this clears your doubt.