• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Meistertask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't add a label to a task. Are you able to make it so that when creating a task, we can add a label as well? the "Add label to task" doesn't seem to work either.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-30 at 5.06.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-30 at 5.06.50 PM.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 78
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @joopleberry

We looked into your concern and you may need to create the label first before adding a label to the task.

Please check the following screenshot. Although we have already set that up in your workflow, we hope this might help you.

2021-06-30_16h46_33.png

Hi, but I don't wish to create a new label every time. I want to assign a label that has already been created in meistertask...

P

Pabblymember11

Hi, but I don't wish to create a new label every time. I want to assign a label that has already been created in meistertask...
Hey @joopleberry

Sorry to say that's the only way you can assign labels to a task and Meister has the limited option to assign labels.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @joopleberry

We have successfully added the dropdown in the "Add label to a task" so that you can pick the label which you have created earlier without creating a new one.

Further, the label has to be present for that particular task.

2021-07-01_12h15_01.png

Hi, is it possible to pick a label that I have already created for the project in meistertask? Can you get a list of labels in the project using this so I can pick one of them? https://developers.meistertask.com/docs/get-project-labels

It doesn't make sense to add a label that the task already has 😅

My use case is : pick up specific requests from telegram bot

If it has #request, add a label called "request". If it has #update, add a label called "Update".

I've already created both labels in meistertask and need to assign it in pabbly workflow.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @joopleberry
Hi, is it possible to pick a label that I have already created for the project in meistertask? Can you get a list of labels in the project using this so I can pick one of them? https://developers.meistertask.com/docs/get-project-labels

It doesn't make sense to add a label that the task already has 😅

My use case is : pick up specific requests from telegram bot

If it has #request, add a label called "request". If it has #update, add a label called "Update".

I've already created both labels in meistertask and need to assign it in pabbly workflow.
We made some changes as per your concern and add a new endpoint to get all the project's labels.

Please check out the following screenshots. Further, please try this at your end and we hope this might help you.

2021-07-01.png

To get the list of all the projects labels.

2021-07-01.png

Hi, sorry reopening this issue, is it possible for us to add multiple labels when creating a task? currently i am only able to add one.

Also "add label to task" still doesn't get all labels available, it's showing a blank.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 11.42.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 11.42.50 PM.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 71
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @joopleberry

Please refer to our previous reply -
We have successfully added the dropdown in the "Add label to a task" so that you can pick the label which you have created earlier without creating a new one.

Further, the label has to be present for that particular task.

2021-07-01_12h15_01.png

As I can see the action is providing all the labels, else if you want to map it you can check it with " List All Project Labels ".

2021-07-12_11h04_49.png

And you can add the id like this manner -

2021-07-12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.