• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Sending Telegram Group Invitation Link During Trial Period on Pabbly Connect

Mkmubashir

Hi everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with Pabbly Connect when sending Telegram group invitation links.

Here's the situation:
  • I use Pabbly Connect to send Telegram group invitation links when users subscribe to my service.
  • This works perfectly without a trial period.
  • However, when I include a trial period in the subscription plan, the Telegram group invitation link is not sent.
The group invitation link is essential for users to join the group and get started immediately, even during the trial period.

Has anyone else faced this issue? How can I ensure the invitation link is sent when users are on a trial plan?

Thanks for your help!

Luv

Hey @Mkmubashir

After investigating your concern, it seems that the webhook configured in Pabbly Subscription Billing is activated solely upon successful payments. We kindly request you to include an additional trigger event within the same webhook for "Subscription Trial Activation." This can be done by accessing your Pabbly Subscription Billing account and locating the webhook in the settings section. For detailed instructions, please consult the images provided below.

1717754057662.png

1717754107083.png

You can do some test entries to make sure the workflow executes for trial plans too.

Feel free to reach out to us again if you get stuck at any step.