• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with the Fluent CRM Fields

sanskar

Hey Pabbly Team

I need some help, I am stuck in the updating the contacts in fluent crm

I have an autmations where I am gettings ones data filled on a particular form

I am able to just able to add name and email to the crm

And when I try to add a custom filed on phone number it is not getting uploaded.

Please help me out

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanskar

Kindly share the name of the workflow and the action step in which you are having such trouble. So that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

sanskar

Sure

Here's the workflow name- Fluent CRM

Workflow url - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjQzNjYzNCI_3D

Use Case- I am trying to get the data (name, email, phone number ) from swipe pages and then send it to fleunt crm

Problem Facing - I am able to send the basic data only, that is f-name, l-name, full name and email only. I am not able to add other details like phone number.

How do I add that to the CRM to the contacts

Please help me out

Attachments

• screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjQzNjYzNCI-3D-2022-07-05-10_58_45.png
    screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjQzNjYzNCI-3D-2022-07-05-10_58_45.png
    424 KB · Views: 55
  • screencapture-email-stylinglifestyle-wp-admin-admin-php-2022-07-05-10_59_08.png
    screencapture-email-stylinglifestyle-wp-admin-admin-php-2022-07-05-10_59_08.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 56

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanskar

In the Phone/Number custom field you have passed the field name whereas you have to pass the label of the custom field which is in lowercase.

1657025655422.png

unnamed.png