• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with WATI Integration

akgshanmuga

Hi Pabbly Team,

I have created a workflow to send SMS when a 'New Row is added'. (Workflow name: WA New Regn)

The data is collected from WATI FLOW and then updated in Google Sheets.

I did my initial setup and did a test run and the integration works fine.

But in real time, the workflow does not run.

If i manually enter a data in the Google Sheet, the workflow runs.

But if the data is sent from WATI FLOW, the workflow does not run.

Can you please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
If the data is being added to the Google Sheets from any third-party application, then those data are sent to your Google Sheets after 1 hr.
Further make sure to select both "Send on Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" as shown below-

1654067645951.png

Watch this video tutorial to understand full working about Google Sheets triggers -