• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Workflow: Missing Leads in Google Sheets

Dear Pabbly Connect Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue I have encountered in a workflow I created in Pabbly Connect. The workflow is designed with the following steps:

1. Trigger: Activated when there is a new lead.
  2. Action: Format date with time zone.
  3. Action: Send an email via SMTP with the lead details.
  4. Action: Add the lead data to a Google Sheets document.
Initially, the workflow seemed to function correctly, and I was able to see the leads being added to the Google Sheet as expected. However, I have recently noticed that not all leads are being recorded in the Google Sheet. For instance, today, I expected to receive five leads, but only two of them have appeared in the sheet.

This inconsistency is affecting my ability to track and manage leads effectively. I have double-checked the workflow setup and cannot identify any obvious errors or reasons for this discrepancy.

Could you please assist me in diagnosing and resolving this issue? Below are some additional details that might help:

• Workflow Name: [Insert Workflow Name]
  • Google Sheets Document: [Provide link if necessary or name of the document]
  • Date and Time of Missing Leads: [Provide specific examples if possible]
  • Expected Leads: 5
  • Received Leads: 2
Any guidance or support you can provide to ensure that all leads are consistently added to the Google Sheets document would be greatly appreciated. If you need any further information or access to my workflow, please let me know.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly try using the "Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead (Instant)" trigger event, could you please attempt utilizing the non-instant "Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead" to capture the lead data? Please test this on your end and inform us if it resolves the issue.

1721735199513.png

As we reviewed, it's an issue arising from Facebook's end itself globally. You can check this thread for more information -https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/1130587701359392/