• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues In Google Reviews

rana pratap

Hello , iam facing an issue in google reviews . we are planning to set automatic replies to google reviews . Is this possible are not with this pabbly software.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @rana pratap,

Are you referring to Google My Business reviews? If so, then yes, you can automatically reply to your Google My Business reviews using Pabbly Connect. As a matter of fact, we have dedicated videos on this topic that will guide you to set up your automation workflow.

Using OpenAI

Using Writesonic

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Can you please elaborate and share your workflow with us at the provided email address so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue?
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

rana pratap

Done. Now iam postig the screenshoots of my issue. please give the best clarity about this issue.

Attachments

• pabbly 1.png
    pabbly 1.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 42
  • PABBLY 2 .png
    PABBLY 2 .png
    40.2 KB · Views: 39
  • PABBLY 3.png
    PABBLY 3.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 46
  • pabbly 4.png
    pabbly 4.png
    185 KB · Views: 48

rana pratap

Its ok but iam asking about how to send replies automatically without our interference is this possible are not. give me the clarity

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Its ok but iam asking about how to send replies automatically without our interference is this possible are not. give me the clarity
Yes, it is possible to send replies automatically without any interference.

I am sharing the videos again. Please follow the instructions carefully, step by step, and you will be able to automatically reply to your Google My Business reviews. You can choose to follow either of these two videos to set up your workflow.

Note: It is essential to map the Review Name from the above in order for your workflow to function properly. Failure to do so may result in issues with your workflow.

OpenAI

Writesonic