• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues with New Lead (Instant) from FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblin94

Hi, I'm creating a workflow to connect Fb lead ad to AWeber (new subscriber) using the New Lead (Instant) but I'm unable to find the Lead Ad Form I've created on Fb. I've created a lot of workflows in the last months but I've never had this kind of problem. If I use the New Lead though, it works, but I don't want the trigger to be 10 minutes. Can anyone help me with this, please?

haridigital

Instant Lead Form option not working. Showing empty lead forms
Using from more than a year.
All lead flow has been affected due to the technical issue
please reolsve

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try following the steps given in the video shared below and see if that fixes the issue of the lead gen form not appearing in the dropdown.

Wmorkan

Hi @ArshilAhmad ! My problem is not that I can't view the pages but that I can't view the forms on the pages. I also went through each of the steps, deleted the Pabbly app on Facebook and then created a new connection. Despite this, I still can't see the forms on the pages.
As I was saying, this was working fine until a few days ago. Is there any additional procedure I should follow?
@haridigital , did it work for you?

Supreme

Staff member
Apologies for the inconvenience, but our team is diligently working on resolving an internal server error. We will keep you updated with any developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Supreme

Staff member
Our team is diligently working to resolve this issue as a top priority. We are committed to fixing it as quickly as possible.

However, at this moment, we do not have an estimated time of resolution.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Supreme

Staff member
How much time will it take ?
Our team has made the required adjustments to the platform, and it seems that the Facebook Lead Ad integration is now operating properly.

Could you test it and confirm if it's working as anticipated?

Status
Not open for further replies.