• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues with Swipe Pages Webhook Integration - Placeholder Data Instead of Actual Responses

Your Task History ID
new to pabbly and dont have task history
Hello Pabbly Support Community,

I’m experiencing an issue with my webhook integration between Swipe Pages and Pabbly. Despite following the setup instructions, I'm only receiving placeholder data (e.g., "John Doe") instead of the actual responses filled in my form which is muhiyaddin rahid.

Here’s what I have done so far:

1. Setup in Swipe Pages:

Created a form with fields for Full Name, Email, and Phone.

Copied the webhook URL provided by Pabbly into my Swipe Pages form configuration.

2. Testing with Postman:

I attempted to manually send data using Postman but received a generic success message without reflecting the actual form data.

1. Mapping Fields:

Are there specific field names I need to use in Swipe Pages to ensure Pabbly correctly captures the data?

2. Webhook Configuration:

Are there any additional settings I should configure in Pabbly to ensure that the webhook is set up correctly?

3. Testing Tips:

What are the recommended steps to test webhook integration to confirm that it's working as expected?

4. Debugging Placeholder Responses:

If I'm consistently getting placeholder data instead of the actual form inputs, what might be causing this, and how can I resolve it?

I have attached screenshots of my setup and the responses I’m receiving for reference.

Thank you for your assistance!

Best regards,
Muhiyaddin Rahid

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-10-02 at 15.33.17_83c006c7.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-02 at 15.33.17_83c006c7.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1