• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues with the Router feature and ThriveCart

joetheseo

Hi there,

I thought it would be easier to explain via video:

But basically, when I "re-capture a webhook response" from ThriveCart, I am only able to use the product name in a Router from the most recent response (so only one product), but I want the router to be able to use two products in my Router.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

Joe

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @joetheseo

While setting up the router action step, in another route which you want to run for another product, you simply have to type the name of it and yes after pressing "Save & Send Test Request" it will show false in response because at that moment trigger doesn't have that product in response which you have used.

But in real-time execution, it will perform accordingly as the first route will work for one product and another route for the second product.

Further, you can also refer to our tutorial video for a better understanding.