• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

šŸš€šŸš€Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

šŸ”„ Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (šŸ†Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

šŸ”„ Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (šŸ†Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues with Triggering Actions in Pabbly Connect

moriro3436

Hey guys!šŸ„°

I am facing problem with Pabbly Connect and hoped someone here might have some insights. I have set up a workflow to trigger specific actions based on events from my app, but it seems like the actions arenā€™t firing consistently.

Here is overview of my setup:
  1. Trigger App: Google Sheets
  2. Action App: Slack
  3. Issue: Sometimes the trigger events from Google Sheets are processed correctly, but other times, the actions in Slack arenā€™t executed. Iā€™ve checked the event logs, and there doesnā€™t seem to be any clear pattern or error messages indicating what might be going wrong.
I have tried reconfiguring the workflow and even recreated it from scratch, but the problem persists. Does anyone have suggestions for troubleshooting this issue? I also check this: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/email-parsing-use-the-same-email-to-send-datlooker But I have not found any solution. Could anyone provide me the best solution for this? Are there any common pitfalls or settings that I might be missing?

Thanks in advance!

Respected community member!ā˜ŗļø

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @moriro3436

Can you please confirm if you have selected the Pabbly Connects ad ("Send On Event" or "Auto Send On Event").

While setting up the Google Sheets, if you are getting the data from the Google Application or you are feeding the data manually then you can only use "Send On Event" and if the data is coming from a third-party application then you might need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" and "Send on Schedule" which will take exactly 1 hr to forward it.

1724744568331.png