• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

IT DIDN'T WORK!

Toni

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZhMDYzZTA0MzE1MjY5NTUzNjUxMzY1MTYwNTQzMSI_3D_pc
The workflow I created connecting my Thrivecart to flodesk did not work! When I tested it here, it worked but now after making sales, none of the buyers received the email. this is bad. can anyone help?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Toni

It appears that you've chosen the "Test Mode" for your Thrivecart trigger event in the workflow. We advise you to switch the trigger event to "Live Mode." To set up the workflow using the Thrivecart trigger event, you'll need to capture the webhook response in Live Mode by making an actual payment of at least $1 on your payment page. This will establish the connection between your workflow and Thrivecart's payment page.

1697715273768.png

Toni

How do I do that? I created a new pabbly connect for a new product. so i have to create a payment option for $1 in Thrivecart to pay it to test on live? then edit the checkout cart later after the testing? because the product obviously isnt $1 right? how do I do this?
here is my new product

Supreme

Staff member
How do I do that? I created a new pabbly connect for a new product. so i have to create a payment option for $1 in Thrivecart to pay it to test on live?
Yes, please make a real-time payment of a minimum amount to capture the webhook response.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Toni

In live mode do I have to recapture everything and do the process of entering all the map info.

Supreme

Staff member
(Watch the first part of the video)
We have specified that you need to refer to the first part of the video lesson.

In live mode do I have to recapture everything and do the process of entering all the map info.
After capturing the real payment response in the trigger event please remap the data in your further action step and then try again.

Toni

and now i just got a message from pabbly that there is an execution fail. what is going on?

Toni

Can someone please get back to me on this? Thrivecart is not integrating with flodesk when i switched to live. I've spent $4 with $1 testing each time.

Supreme

Staff member
Can someone please get back to me on this? Thrivecart is not integrating with flodesk when i switched to live. I've spent $4 with $1 testing each time.
We have corrected your Flodesk action step where you need to pass the Subscriber ID and it seems to be fine now.

Kindly try the complete automation now.

2023-11-17_11h39_39.png