• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterate module causing duplicates

ahdialagi

i explained my problem in video.
basically i need to get values from page 1 and page 2. if i iterate only 1 page, everything is fine. But if i iterate twice.. you will see on my video what the problem is.

what am i doing wrong ?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ahdialagi

The scenario that you mentioned in the video is currently not possible. You have to pass the data through an iterator in one go only. You can't add pages and process the data as you have mentioned in your video.

Kindly let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Fagun Shah

i explained my problem in video.
basically i need to get values from page 1 and page 2. if i iterate only 1 page, everything is fine. But if i iterate twice.. you will see on my video what the problem is.

what am i doing wrong ?
The issue happens when you use Iterator under Iterator.

Try handling 2nd iterator in another workflow by sending data to another workflow using API step.

Trigger of the 2nd workflow will be webhook.