• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterate via a comma separated list

bnicholes

Hello,

I have data coming in as a string. Sometimes the data has multiple elements separated by a comma, other times not.

What I would like to do is test to see if there are multiple elements, and if so, then perform an action over each of the items in the list.

For example, here is my input data: "[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]"

I would like to add each of these three emails onto a subscriber list separately.

Please help.

Thanks,
Ben

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bnicholes

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you want to pass the Line items? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

bnicholes

Hello, yes,

The workflow I am referring to is "New Sales Sheet -- Automatic Sale Notification".

The use case I am trying to accomplish is exactly what is described in my first post above. I have a comma separated list and I want to iterate over these values and add them all to an email subscriber list.

Thanks,
Ben

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bnicholes

If you want to use the Iterator action step you need to first convert/take the email address in the JSON array format and then can pass the data in format.

Please check the following screenshot for your better understanding.

1656747867775.png