• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterating through Google Sheet Rows

I think I'm missing something simple here, when I use Get ROws for Google SHeets, how can I then iterate through each of those rows and do something with them?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @MikePearce

Kindly provide us with the workflow name in which you are getting the issue so we can check on it and guide you further.

Also, please refer to the below video tutorial to understand more clearly on Iterator module:

Hi,

Thanks - I did watch that, but it uses the iterator to read JSON and post to Google sheets. What I want to is _read_ several rows from google sheets, then do something with each of them.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @MikePearce,

This is how you are supposed to use Iterator with Google Sheets: Get Row(s) action event.
  1. Google Sheet: Get Row(s) captures the entire data from your spreadsheet.
  2. The Iterator processes each row of your spreadsheet one at a time.
You can then use the responses from the Iterator in whatever way you desire.
1684540696022.png