• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterator Labels and Values are not displayed the same as in the video

A Game

I am trying to follow the YoutTube video (Google Sheets Gmail Integration - Send Emails When Condition is Met) and when I get to the Iterator step, I am not able to get the Labels and Values to display the same way. Is this an issue? See attachments. The first one is a screen shot of the video. The second is what I get.

Attachments

• Iterator Video.jpg
    Iterator Video.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Iterator My View.jpg
    Iterator My View.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 59
the video screenshot is from old video... i think pabbly might have updated themselves with the current requirements. if you still need more help connect with me.

Fagun Shah

I am trying to follow the YoutTube video (Google Sheets Gmail Integration - Send Emails When Condition is Met) and when I get to the Iterator step, I am not able to get the Labels and Values to display the same way. Is this an issue? See attachments. The first one is a screen shot of the video. The second is what I get.
That is because previously you need to use JSON Extractor step after iterator, but now they have added JSON Extractor functionality by-default in Iterator step. So you do not need to use JSON Extractor step like showed in video any more.

And you can directly map iterator response values in next steps as per requirements.