• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Itterator Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZhMDYzNzA0Mzc1MjZmNTUzNDUxMzc1MTYxNTQzOSI_3D_pc
I'm facing an issue with the Iterator and Airtable action, as they do not update rows that are in sequence.

1.Schedule Time
2.Get all records from Airtable (Simple Response)
3.Iterator
4.Filter (from Iterator) = Success
5.Creatomate (Get Template)
6.Text Formatter
7.Text Formatter
8.Text Formatter
9.Creatomate Render (Modifications)
10.Delay (3 min)
11. Airtable (Update row from Iterator by record ID)*
12. Error Filter is not set ( that is with record 4th)*

The problem arises in the 11th step. Although it shows as successful, the attachment does not appear in the Airtable row. This is perplexing, especially considering that the first two rows were updated successfully. Furthermore, the 4th row record in Pabbly cannot be initiated because the task history states: 'The filter is not set,' even though the filter used was the same as in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rows.

Please let me know what I should change or add. I am considering adding an additional Airtable action: Search, and then mapping the final step (11th) with the response from the Search step.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Bananajuice2002,

The issue arises when there is an Iterator and Delay in the same workflow. To resolve this, you need to break your workflow into two separate workflows with the help of a Data Forwarder. This will ensure that the Iterator and Delay are in two separate workflows, and you won't encounter the mentioned issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.