• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Jotform to DocuSign

Nmsrick

Hello, for some reason pabbly is not pulling the fields from doc you sign. I am able to get it to connect, but there are no fields for mapping the data received from Jotform. Any tips? Thank you PS I am just using the request for signature teacher as in the instructional video

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Nmsrick,

I am assuming you are referring to the custom fields that are not appearing in the DocuSign 'Create Signature Request with Template' action step. If that is the case, could you please record and share a short video showing the custom fields in this Template?
1692985417544.png

Nmsrick

Yes, does this help?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please try using the 'DocuSign: Create Signature Request' action event and see if this provides you with the custom fields?
1693070086680.png