• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Jotform to Sevdesk

xanax

Hello, everyone,

I've been trying for a long time to get the data from Jotform to Sevdesk but it doesn't really work.

I. I would like when the customer fills out my Jotform that Sevdesk creates a new contact with all data such as name, email, telephone number and custom fields.

But with the integration I don't have the possibility to transfer all fields because the panel doesn't show it to me

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @xanax

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can capture the webhook response from JotForm and pass the label accordingly.

(Watch the first part of the video)

forrowelt

I am trying to set up something similar. However, my problem is that my system doesn't know the next customer number.
Is there a possibility to create an action "Get next (or last) customer number"?

Supreme

Staff member
Is there a possibility to create an action "Get next (or last) customer number"?
No, it is not possible to get the next to any customer's number if it is coming from your trigger response.

You can use the "Text Formatter: Default Value" action step.