• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

JSON is sent in quotes and therefore not processed as JSON by customer.io

HarryK

I have a workflow with Woocommerce and Customer.io. I send Woocommerce order details to customer.io using the customer.io create event action. In the custom data section I have a label data[line-items] with a value of the line-items from the Woocommerce order. This is a JSON with all order lines. (see screenshot) The event is sent successfully to customer.io. BUT... the line-item attribute contains the JSON in double quotes. Because of the double quotes the JSON is not a JSON in customer.io but a string (see other screenshot). How can I omit or remove the double quotes?

Attachments

• pabbly settings.png
    pabbly settings.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 74
  • customer-io result.png
    customer-io result.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 75

HarryK

I tested your solution, but it removes all " (quotes) in the JSON but I need to remove the outer quotes which are not visible in pabbly. So I tested a little bit more and found that any data is sent as a string. Also if I sent the order amount then in customer.io it is received as a string. How can I send data as JSON or number ?

HarryK

Thanks for your support. But I need the JSON because I do not know how many order lines are in the order. And also all values including amounts become strings in the customer.io event. My conclusion is now that this integration does not work in an useful way. Again, thanks for your time & effort.