• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Keeping Multiple Workflow Steps Open

You have made a recent change preventing multiple workflow steps from being expanded at the same time so when trying to work within multiple steps, when needing to reference data in other steps, becomes a terrible workflow because it resizes the screen every time I jump between steps making it impossible to work quickly and constantly having to scroll up and down in the browser window losing my place between all the steps I might need to have open for reference. Can you please fix this back to the way it was before? Why did you change this anyway? How is this better? If I want a step to be minimized, I had control before and now I have no control at all to keep steps open so I can actually get work done.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

To improve page loading and reduce memory usage, it's essential to limit the workflow to opening only one action step at a time. This ensures that the system runs more efficiently, leading to faster performance and better resource management. So, we cannot turn the UI option back to open multiple steps at once. Thanks for your understanding.

Supreme

Staff member
I'm afraid we can't open more than one step simultaneously. However, you can open multiple tabs in parallel to check the mappings for different steps.