• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Klaviyo API error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masjcler

hi i'm trying to connect my Marquiz to Klaviyo but at the end when I hit "save and test" it kept showing "API specified is invalid" (see screenshot).

I thought i made a mistake so I deleted the Klaviyo account and added it back in again - this time making doubly sure that I entered the correct Public API as well as the Private API Keys.

it is still showing an error. can you help?

this is in regards to my workflow "marquiz (parachute) to klaviyo" in my account. thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 4.26.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 4.26.46 PM.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 59
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @masjcler

Could you please create another instance of the Klaviyo account and enter the API key from the location as mentioned in the below screenshot?

1663739447789.png

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

masjcler

hi I figured out what's wrong. it's because I tried to put in a custom property that was in the incorrect format. It would've been more helpful if the error showed me that that's the column that's problematic instead of just a generic "API error".

But I thank you for your time, it made me keep trying different combinations and I finally got it right. no spaces. two quotations just like the text showed. I think i had one extra space the first time.

thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 11.59.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 11.59.21 AM.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.