• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Klick-Tipp API Access denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I fetch first name, family name and email address from new customers who have bought an online course. This data should be conveyed to Klick-Tipp as a new contact. Now I have two problems:
1. API access is denied. What can I do?
2. There is now field to five the name to Klick-Tipp. Maybe this is due to the access failing, but I am not sure. Is there something else wrong?

prtScr 5.3.2023.png

Thanks for your help!

Patrick

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Patrick Erni

As per the API response, your account access is getting denied, so we recommend you reconnect the Kilck-Tipp with new credentials and try again.

2023-03-06_11h43_15.png

And if the issue still persists, then kindly contact the Klick-Tipp support team for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.