• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lead Connector V2 Account Time zone Incorrect

jwcc89

I am currently using Pabbly connect to collect the onboarding information, for new clients to create a new account and user, utilizing a custom snapshot. After the sub account is created, all of the times are in correct. It seems as if the "Back end" time zone of where this is created is being defaulted to GMT 00:00 rather than the time zone being mapped from the form.

I have tripled checked everything time zone related in the company, profile, individual profile etc to ensure everything is established as CDT, however will not fix the problem. I have been on a zoom with GHL experts and have attempted several trouble shooting options, and appears to be in issue with account creation through Pabbly connect.

Example: I have 4 accounts just on boarded with CDT (GMT 05:00). When they share the scheduling link the available times should be from 9:00 am to 9:00pm, however it is showing availability from 4:00am to 4:00pm. Even if the time zone is set to CDT, everything is being scheduled in 00:00. This is throwing all workflows off by 5 hours.

Please someone give me some help

Edit: I just tried adding an account manually into GHL, everything works correctly when entered manually, so it is an issue when the sub accounts are created through the workflow in Pabbly.

Last edited: