• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lead Connector V2 - Not finding Agency

Elmorem00

Hi!

I am trying to set up a workflow to automatically create sub-accounts in GetHighLevel (GHL) using the lead connector. However, when I configure the lead connector, it is only finding my sub-accounts in GHL (Like the image I have attached) rather than my main agency account.

My understanding is that with the GHL 479 plan and Advanced API, the lead connector should be able to access my agency account to generate sub-accounts programmatically. But for some reason, it seems limited to only seeing the sub-account.

Please help me.

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Elmorem00

I am trying to set up a workflow to automatically create sub-accounts in GetHighLevel (GHL) using the lead connector. However, when I configure the lead connector, it is only finding my sub-accounts in GHL (Like the image I have attached) rather than my main agency account.
Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly with the help of a short recorded video?

Elmorem00

Hi!

Yes ofcourse! I have attached i video file showing what I mean.

After receiving a response from the trigger, I want to set up LeadConnector V2 so that it can create a sub-account inside GoHighLevel. However, to do this I need to connect to my agency account (as shown in the attached image from the tutorial). The issue is that in my case, only my sub-accounts are showing up - the agency account does not appear (as seen in the attached video).

Please help!!

(How it should look)
Skärmavbild 2023-11-01 kl. 13.15.27.png

Attachments

• 11fe7e7a-8d4d-451a-a6fc-767ad167dd24.mp4
    1.1 MB

Supreme

Staff member
It seems there might be a permissions concern linked to your Lead Connector account during the connection process. We kindly request that you review the permission settings within your primary agency account, where you should have the necessary permissions to access your agency accounts.

Elmorem00

It seems there might be a permissions concern linked to your Lead Connector account during the connection process. We kindly request that you review the permission settings within your primary agency account, where you should have the necessary permissions to access your agency accounts.
Hi!

I have verified that all the permission settings for my LeadConnector account in GoHighLevel are correct and have granted full access. However, I'm still unable to see the account when trying to set up the action.

Any more ideas on what it could be?

Elmorem00

When I try with lead connector V1 where I can just copy the agency API key direct and then it works but then I can't create sub-accounts with lead connector v1... I need V2. Is there a possibility to connect my GHL with lead connector V2 where you just copy and paste your own agency API key?

Supreme

Staff member
Is there a possibility to connect my GHL with lead connector V2 where you just copy and paste your own agency API key?
The recommended approach of using a copy-paste API key method is not suitable for establishing a connection between GHL and Lead Connector V2 action steps. Lead Connector V1 employs API key authentication, while V2 utilizes OAuth 2.0, which constitutes a fundamentally distinct authentication method. Consequently, the integration is currently not feasible.

Supreme

Staff member
I have verified that all the permission settings for my LeadConnector account in GoHighLevel are correct and have granted full access. However, I'm still unable to see the account when trying to set up the action.
I recommend reaching out to the LeadConnector support team. They should be able to assist you appropriately.