• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LeadDelta to Notion using tags

justs

I have setup an automation between LeadDelta to Notion where LeadDelta entries are added to a Notion database when a new tag is applied. The problem is that every entry in LeadDelta that I tag ends up on the Notion database. I only want entries with specific tags to make it onto the Notion DB. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Any thoughts?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @justs,

You can add a Filter to your workflow and specify the TagId for which you want the next step to be executed. I have added a Filter to your workflow on your behalf, which will prevent the addition of data to your Notion if the applied tag is not *SL Resource. You can add multiple OR CONTITIONS to your workflow in case you want to specify other tags as well.
1706379706864.png

justs

Hi @justs,

You can add a Filter to your workflow and specify the TagId for which you want the next step to be executed. I have added a Filter to your workflow on your behalf, which will prevent the addition of data to your Notion if the applied tag is not *SL Resource. You can add multiple OR CONTITIONS to your workflow in case you want to specify other tags as well.
View attachment 37250

Thank you! I actually deleted that filter becasue I had no idea how it got there. LOL Now I know and I also now know how to get the results I wanted. Thanks again for the prompt action!

On another note, it appears that only new items are actionable with LeadDelta+Notion. Any chance that the ability will be added so that we can update a Notion record when a LeadDelta condition is met?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can follow the steps given in the video shared below to update a particular item in your Notion database.

justs

One last question, anything that can be done about this error? About 60% of my connections have commas in their industry label.
1706419339910.png

Supreme

Staff member
One last question, anything that can be done about this error? About 60% of my connections have commas in their industry label.
We have a workaround related to your concern where we have found a lookalike of a comma symbol which you can use to replace in your string.

Single Low-9 Quotation Mark (‚): This character resembles a comma but is oriented differently.

1706510591808.png

justs

That would be great except that I don't control the comma, LinkedIn does. This is the way it appears on LinkedIn and how it is imported during the automation.

As far as I can tell there's no way to change or create some type of rule or something that changes the comma during the synchronization process.