• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Leads not adding to sendinblue list coming from woocommerce via pabbly

Ravinder

Hey, I wants to capture the leads coming from my woocomerce to the sendinblue list with the help of Pably.
I had setup this workflow before this time for different product with different price and at that moment it was working but now the same styled workflow made for the new product isnt working at all.
My all the steps are same as that of the previous one which was working and according to me, the workflow is correct.
Needs tyour help.
My workflow is like:-
1) Webhook
|
2) Filter by pabbly (mapping the price value and putting its value as 99/-)
|
3) Filter by Pabbly (mapping the the status as complete and mentioned value as completed)
|
4) Sendinblue (created contact and added to a sendinblue list..after save and test response the I recieved response means it was correct)

But the contact isnt getting added to a list.

in the below attached workflow link after just woo-commerce their is router and in router their is 3rd field with name "DP Webinar 99rs. ticket price". So, I am facing issue in this field of workflow.

Can the team pabbly or anyone in the forum can help me out in my case?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ravinder

As we can see from your latest task history Id, we can see that the contact is begin added to your respective list accordingly.

1678340484268.png