• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Let we restore expired invoices / subscriptions

rodrigo

Hello everyone,

Would be very useful let we set expired invoices or subscriptions as paid / live again.

Sometimes customers forget to pay us and the invoice is set to expired but subscription stil set as pending... but in this case customer cannot pay anymore.

However sometimes customers not paid the subscription and it is set to expired, its ok, but when customer ask again to restore the subscription it's not possible, we need ask to him create a new one.

A simple feature to let we as admin set invoices and subscription as live again will be helpful.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @rodrigo ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it as a feature request if we receive multiple similar requests, we will consider adding these feature. Your input is much appreciated

I'd like to second this request! I could really use the option to record a payment for expired invoices and then have the invoice and subscription become live again. Sometimes my customers end up paying months later which is already a pain but right now I have to recreate the whole subscription and invoice and sometimes it gets all messed up in the system.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @kid-inspired ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward this feature request to the technical team, We will update you as soon as we have any update on this.