• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lifetime Offer Question

Hashim

Is the Lifetime 'Standard' plan the same as the 'Pabbly Connect PC - Tier-1 (Monthly)' I am currently paying $19/month? I would purchase it but I don't know if it's the same thing as I currently have. I'm confused by the offer.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Is the Lifetime 'Standard' plan the same as the 'Pabbly Connect PC - Tier-1 (Monthly)' I am currently paying $19/month? I would purchase it but I don't know if it's the same thing as I currently have. I'm confused by the offer.
The lifetime plans are not associated with regular monthly and yearly plans at all.

Basically we are offering three lifetime plans for the Pabbly Connect application - https://www.pabbly.com/connect-onetime/

Standard Plan for $249 - You will get 3,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create a max of 10 workflows. Limited features only and can create 2-step workflows only.
Pro Plan for $499 - You will get 6,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create a max of 20 workflows. Limited features only and can create 2-step workflows only.
Ultimate Plan for $699 - You will get 10,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create unlimited workflows. Unlimited Features Access and can create multi-step workflows.

With one time plans, you can get a max of 10,000 tasks only.

So if you need more than 10,000 tasks, you will be required to get monthly plans on top of your one time plans - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-add-more-task-in-your-pabbly-connect-account.1946/

I was just wondering about this too. It's very misleading!
I was about to sign up for the liftime plan, after reading that Pabbly doesn't restrict features at the different tiers. This seems to be true for the monthly/yearly plans, but isn't true at all for the lifetime plans. The Standard and Pro plans are so restricted that they are pretty much useless.
How can you make the 'Pro' lifetime plan so much more restricted than the Free, Standard and Pro monthly/yearly plans?
Have I misunderstood something? Or is it just meant to look like a good offer until people look more closely?

Supreme

Staff member
I was about to sign up for the liftime plan, after reading that Pabbly doesn't restrict features at the different tiers. This seems to be true for the monthly/yearly plans, but isn't true at all for the lifetime plans. The Standard and Pro plans are so restricted that they are pretty much useless.
How can you make the 'Pro' lifetime plan so much more restricted than the Free, Standard and Pro monthly/yearly plans?
Have I misunderstood something? Or is it just meant to look like a good offer until people look more closely?
One-time plans are special offers that come with certain restrictions and limitations.