• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Limit htmp message length to discord

eddie

I'm attempting to use the email parser to send a certain section of an email to Discord. The body text I'm receiving is very long and I don't need all of it, only a certain section needs to be sent to Discord. I am receiving an error saying "Must be 2000 or fewer in length." The email html is always in the same format, I just need to see the changing SMS code that comes in on each email. How can I extract only a certain section of the message to send to Discord, thanks

Preeti Paryani

Hello @eddie

You can use the "Text formatter: Text Parser" action step to extract the required data from the Body text, refer to the attached image.

Please refer to the following video tutorial to learn more about text formatter -

1728977943710.png