• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Linkedin group posts

VR880

Hello,

I am trying to automate posts in my linkedin group from an RSS feed.
However, I could not see any option to post on my LinkedIn group. All available options are for posts on my profile or a company page.

Is this feature not available?

If available, can you please point me to the knowledge base article or the steps to do this. Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VR880

As of now posting content on Linkedin Group is not available in Linkedin's API reference.

So, it doesn't appear that it is possible to send the post in a group.

Supreme

Staff member
If the feature you're looking for is included in LinkedIn's API documentation, we're absolutely committed to incorporating it into the existing LinkedIn integration in Pabbly Connect.