• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn lead form keep getting empty leads

Allan

Hi
I have a setup where new leads on LinkedIn are being sent to a Google Sheet and then to an email account.
Recently I'm getting a lot of empty leads. It comes in clusters, and it is clearly an error. I'm guessing somewhere in the connection between LinkedIn and Pabbly.
Do you know what could cause this issue?

Hello @Allan

As we have checked we noticed that your API token has been expired, which might have caused the issue, refer to the image for more info.

1728478870886.png

Since the trigger status shows as success an empty rows would be added to the google sheets. Please set a new connection with LinkedIn using a new token and let us know if the issue persists.