• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

List Facebook active adset names

Hi, is it possible to list down all active adsets that's running in a campaign into a google sheet without manually adding every new adset created?

Hi @benjaminshuu,

Could you please elaborate a bit more on this so that we can gain a better understanding of your concern?
I'm constantly creating new facebook ad adsets and i want an automation to be able to list down all active adsets or at least all adsets in a campaign on a google sheet. Because I don't want to manually add every new adset ID to check its Facebook Insights data.

So, it's like, everyday pabbly gives me a list of all adsets and its insights data on a google sheet. Without me adding new adsets to pabbly everytime i create a new one.

Hope that make sense

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try using Facebook Ads: List Ad Sets action event to capture the ad set list.
image (78).png

To trigger this workflow everyday you can use the Scheduler feature

yes, I know this List Ad Sets, but it doesn't help. entering the number of adsets, it just gives me random ad sets, and some are old unused inactive adsets. I want the active ones.

And i don't know how to extract all of it out to a google sheet. It lists, but i need to go in 1 by 1 to pick out which adset i want. it's still a lot of manual work to re-select every time i have a new ad set.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We have made some changes to your workflow. You can now add a Google Sheets action step to your workflow, and all your Active Adsets will be automatically added to your workflow.

I added a Google Sheet action, not sure which function to use. What do I do now to make it iterate through every data until it lists down all the adsets?

Attachments

• 1694258018530.png
    1694258018530.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 28