• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

live google sheet

eliran115

there is option to do live update when i add row to google sheet manually or from airtable?
I connected the AIRTABLE to the Excel update, it updates liveI
I marked Send On Event and Send on Event

I want as soon as when I add a row - (customer details) it will send a message on WhatsApp through the WHATSAPP API I installed

Using a reference to Google Sailing from AIRTABLE and then from Google Sailing to pabbly
Because of the division of messages by status
The question is if there is another way

eliran115

i know how to update google sheet
but there is daly from the add row to receive the data from google sheet to pabbly - its take until 1 hour acording what i am undersdand

Supreme

Staff member
You can only use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

1679897481890.png