• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Live support

Fagun Shah

No they do not provide live support.

They provide support via public/private threads here on support forum, where 99% answers are by their team only.

You can also email them on [email protected] to receive ticket id and followup there.

Supreme

Staff member
Provide assistance through both public and private threads on this support forum or tickets(at [email protected]), primarily managed by our team. With a 24-hour turnaround time for responses, we strive to deliver replies even sooner whenever possible.

We need to connect to a Monday's workboard and every night it update to a Google Sheet all the data I have set up a simple automation but it hasn't asked for the Google sheet name to update it everytime and I am not sure it is set up correctly especially as not able to add to do it nightly

Supreme

Staff member
We need to connect to a Monday's workboard and every night it update to a Google Sheet all the data I have set up a simple automation but it hasn't asked for the Google sheet name to update it everytime and I am not sure it is set up correctly especially as not able to add to do it nightly
Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Image Line

I understand that you have set up a trigger event for Monday.com in your workflow. However, it appears that the action step for Google Sheets has not been configured yet. To learn how to pass data from Monday.com to Google Sheets, please refer to the video lesson provided.