• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Look up specific Sheet in a Worksheet

hone

I can't seem to find this. In Zapier I could find a Sheet in a Google Worksheet by using an event called 'Find Worksheet'. This gave me a specific Sheet ID that I could use for further updates e.g. Update row if row exists in SheetID 42432334.

To further illustrate if I have a main Worksheet file with different Sheets called Dogs, Cats, Birds and I have data I specifically want to look for in Cats.
I could say: "find Sheet ID for any sheet matching the text 'Cats'" - this would return the SheetID#, e.g 124323432

Does this make sense? Then I could say update a row in [SheetID: 124323432] which has the following value '[Date]' or similar.

I have the text value of the Sheet to search with but not the Google SheetID.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hone

To further illustrate if I have a main Worksheet file with different Sheets called Dogs, Cats, Birds and I have data I specifically want to look for in Cats.
I could say: "find Sheet ID for any sheet matching the text 'Cats'" - this would return the SheetID#, e.g 124323432
Regarding your concern to process the specific SpreadSheets' sheet, you can try the following workaround. which will only pass the data in the desired or selected Sheets.

image (1).png

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks. There is no Sheets[] array in List Sheets result?
Because you haven't captured the API response in advance format by toggling the Simple Resonse button.

1691131190216.png

Then try the given workaround accordingly.