• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Looking for a solution to fine-tune text data from my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimm3r

Hi, I am looking for a solution on Pabbly, I want to scrape the website text content then send them into some no code service to fine-tune and use the fine-tune result on my OpenAI.
is it possible ?

Skimm3r

@Supreme
I see, is there any tool can help me to send the pure text content to openai or chatgpt?
I want to feed the openai using a txt file or text as a database to train the openai or chatgpt
is there any solution? I tried the Google Doc, but it won't work.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Skimm3r

You can use the Cloud Vision action step to pass the text to Open AI directly.

You may refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the action step.

Status
Not open for further replies.