• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lookup Action alternative

rentliveown

Hello Pabbly Support,

I am writing because of an issue regarding Lookup action in google sheets. Everytime I use it, says data not found.
1664426903168.png

I have learned from this forum that Pabbly lookup only 100 of the rows https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/google-sheets.2457/. We have a growing number of details in our database hence this limitation puts the automations in failure. Do we have a workaround for these things? I need the lookup working to identify the row which I will update records. Appreciate your reply. Thanks.

Edit: If someone is available today I can do a zoom call for this to be fixed. Thanks.

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @rentliveown

As we have mentioned in the support document we can't exceed the lookup data above 100 as it will cause an extra load on our servers. We are still discussing with the technical team whether we can increase this limit. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

rentliveown

Hey @rentliveown

As we have mentioned in the support document we can't exceed the lookup data above 100 as it will cause an extra load on our servers. We are still discussing with the technical team whether we can increase this limit. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.
Hi Kunal, thank you for the reply. Is there any alternative on doing this? We do need the lookups badly, any suggestions on your end how we can do it?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @rentliveown

We are afraid, we don't have a workaround or any other solution for this issue. We already notified the technical team about this issue and we will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

zest83

One Suggestion, divide your Data in different categories.
Each Category can be on a different sheet.
Data can be sent to each sheet using Routers
Run a Lookup Spreadsheet as per category!

May be you can think of something around this logic.
It might help solve your issue