• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lookup and calculations with Google Sheets

NelsonE

Hi,
I have an app that can send the following values to a webhook every time a user updates his weight:
- Initial Weight
- Actual Weight

What I want to do is to email the user to congratulate him, motivate him, according to the weight he lost between the last time he updated the weight and the actual one.

My idea is to use Google Sheets to receive 3 entries for every user: Email address, Date and Actual weight. This action is easy.

My difficulty is to use Pabbly to find the last record for that user inside Google Sheets and then send an email based on the weight he lost.

The second part of sending the email based on the weight I imagine I can do it with a Router inside Pabbly, once I get the weight the user lost. But I didn't even get to that part. I don't know how I can look up inside Google Sheet to get the last value for the user and then calculate the difference against the actual value.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

Fagun Shah

You can use Lookup Row action of Google Sheet. Which will give you the last saved weight of the user.

Then you can use that weight and current weigh submitted by client in pabbly number formtter - Math Operation, Subtract to calculate the difference and send email based on that.(positive or negative values)

Let me know if you want to do this on a zoom call, PM me on FB messenger.