• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lookup Spreadsheet Rows not returning row index

ValeP

Hi,
I'm trying to create an automation similar to this:
I have a google sheet lets say "sheet A" where I want to monitor if any row is updated. I used the trigger "new or updated row in google sheet" and it works. In the trigger I get the data of the updated row.

Then I need to look for the matching row in another file, lets say "sheet B".
I tried to use "Lookup Spreadsheet Rows" I selected "sheet B" as file where to look for the info,
Lookup Column(s) "B" that is the only column wher to search for the info
Lookup Value (Required): the mapped field from the trigger step
I only get 3 lines as response and there's no "row index" like in the tutorial...
having no row index I cannot copy updated info from "sheet A" in the right row of "sheet B"

Attachments

• Schermata 2023-01-02 alle 17.44.36.png
    Schermata 2023-01-02 alle 17.44.36.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Schermata 2023-01-02 alle 17.54.13.png
    Schermata 2023-01-02 alle 17.54.13.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 71

Fagun Shah

Type capital letter B in looup column field and make sure the value you're searching for is available in the Sheet B's column B.

ValeP

Type capital letter B in looup column field and make sure the value you're searching for is available in the Sheet B's column B.
It doesn't work even with the capital B and yes, the value I'm searching is available in that column...