• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Losing Mapping from Google Doc

davidk

Hi, i am developing my first pabbly connect. I am importing the data from highlevel via webhook and that is working fine. I then want to import the webhook data into a google doc template. I followed the instructions on the youtube video mapped the fields to my google template and everything was working fine using the test webhook. When I regenerated the webhook to send a new record I lost all the mapping for the google doc. I saved everything before I did this but I now have to re-map everything. This is the second time it has happened. What is going wrong because I cannot remap it everytime. I need confidence that this is going to work.

Appreciate any suggestions.