• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lower Iterator task consumed

Metro

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZTA0MzA1MjZkNTUzNzUxMzYi_pc
I am working on workflow https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZTA0MzA1MjZkNTUzNzUxMzYi_pc
i have changed the original workflow since this one actually searches the Notes field in QuickBooks, which is not a filterable field. 2 questions are that since changing i have went from a 15 step workflow to 150 step workflow with fewer steps because of the iterator process. Is there a better way to do what my workflow is doing or a way to stop the iterator processing once the filtered array is found? I feel like it will keep increasing as my customer list increases. Also the last step router sends out an email if the process failed and of course it fails every time because the other iterations don't match the filter. I think i have to delete this to prevent the false positives from happening if you don't have a different solution.

original workflow copied to - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZTA0MzE1MjY5NTUzYzUxMzIi_pc

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Metro,

Could you please create a short screen recording and provide further details on your exact use case? This will allow us to assess the feasibility of your use case.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing the video, it helped a lot in understanding your use case.

1. Using an iterator is the only reliable way to achieve your use case. Also, it's not possible to stop the iteration process at a particular point; it will iterate through all the values. Unfortunately, task consumption will be high for this, and it will keep increasing the more contacts you have. There is no workaround for this concern.
  2. Yes, you have to delete Route 1 from your workflow as it would keep sending emails to the same customer.