• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LTD running out

jer3

Hi Pabbly team, my ltd credit almost running out (im using 3k limit lifetime)
1637899496216.png

I see only option is to upgrade

What happen to my lifetime subscription when i upgrade?
Thank you!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You can simply click on the "Upgrade" button and can purchase any suitable plan in order to add more tasks to your Pabbly Connect account. You will have the option to purchase either monthly or yearly or 2-yearly or 3 yearly plans.

Further, your lifetime plan will also be there as it is, and you will get the tasks associated with the monthly subscription & LTD plan both.

jasculs

@Pabbly, so to confirm. If I have a 10,000 task LTD and then also upgrade to a monthly plan of 12,000 tasks then that will give me a total of 24,000 tasks correct?