• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mailchimp action - Add New Member with Custom Fields action

Fagun Shah

In Pabbly Connect Mailchimp action called "Add New Member with Custom Fields action" is missing Groups fields.

Similar action in zapier does have this option -

1668407025656.png

Any chance that pabbly team can add this in the action?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fagun Shah

We have added the desired action step in the Mailchimp integration, kindly check that out and let us know if that works for you.

jhashank

Hey @Fagun Shah

We have added the desired action step in the Mailchimp integration, kindly check that out and let us know if that works for you.
I am having the same issue.

When we generate new leads in Facebook ADs and pass them onto MailChimp, I'd like the subscriber to be added to a particular group as that sets off an automated mail / drop campaign to that particular contact.

While using the "MailChimp : Add New Member with Custom Fields" action, I am not being shown the option to select which group the subscriber should be added to.

Also Zapier has the option to "Replace" or "Add" groups incase the email ID / subscriber is already part of the list - as in, if someone is already part of the email list in MailChimp, then the contact gets added to a particular group and nothing else changes - but if someone is NOT on the list, then he gets added to the list and also to the particular group which will then set-off the automated series.

Zapier has all those options in a single action and hence will be good if Pabbly can also support the same?

In your above reply, you say that you have added the option of Groups but I am not able to see the same in my workflow : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NmMwNTZjMDYzZjA0MzQ1MjY1NTUzMyI_3D_pc

Please help...

Regzworks

Hey @Fagun Shah

Hello... Same here... it is not yet added...

And I am getting issue with adding new contacts.

I initially need to add the contact from a form connected to Pabbly but it is not sending the data to mailchimp using the current settings.

Attachments

• chrome_2023-03-02_02-33-20.png
    chrome_2023-03-02_02-33-20.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 39
P

PabblyMember4

Hey There,

We are checking the scenario with the team. We will let you know about it.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @jhashank, @Fagun Shah, @Regzworks,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
As we have already updated the action "Add New Member with Custom Fields". I tried to specify it more with the help of the screenshots. That I have attached it for your reference.
Alternatively, if you still face issues with the action updates, I can try to tailor my response to better suit your needs.

Thank!
Nivesh
Pabbly.com

Attachments

• 2023-03-02_13h11_43.png
    2023-03-02_13h11_43.png
    24 KB · Views: 41
  • image (8).png
    image (8).png
    118.2 KB · Views: 36

Regzworks

Hey @jhashank, @Fagun Shah, @Regzworks,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
As we have already updated the action "Add New Member with Custom Fields". I tried to specify it more with the help of the screenshots. That I have attached it for your reference.
Alternatively, if you still face issues with the action updates, I can try to tailor my response to better suit your needs.

Thank!
Nivesh
Pabbly.com

Hey @Nivesh ...

Thanks so much for providing the details...

I actually tried it but I think I am a bit confused with how to make it work...

Could you please do the Loom video including how to create group in MailChimp and connect it to Pabbly with all the setting and a more clear explanation of how you set them.

I need step by step help too on how to get the interest/group id in Mailchimp

1678041040233.png

I really appreciate you for helping us with this.

Thanks you so much

Last edited:

Regzworks

Hey @Nivesh ...

Thanks so much for providing the details...

I actually tried it but I think I am a bit confused with how to make it work...

Could you please do the Loom video including how to create group in MailChimp and connect it to Pabbly with all the setting and a more clear explanation of how you set them.

I need step by step help too on how to get the interest/group id in Mailchimp

View attachment 22799

I really appreciate you for helping us with this.

Thanks you so much
UPDATE:
Hey @Nivesh ...

I already resolved this issue by using the the "Get Interest Information" and I made it worked.
Thanks so much

1678042203497.png