• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mailchimp Integration response not capturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shankar Sha

Hello, I have tried making MailChimp Integration, made it as a trigger, and followed steps, but it's not capturing the response even after pasting the webhook URL properly inside MailChimp. Any suggestions on how to check this issue and resolve it
?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I have tried making MailChimp Integration, made it as a trigger, and followed steps, but it's not capturing the response even after pasting the webhook URL properly inside MailChimp. Any suggestions on how to check this issue and resolve it
?
Please check the tutorial here to know how to capture the webhook response inside MailChimp and try once -

Let us know if it works for you.

Shankar Sha

Thanks for your reply! I have tried just like the tutorial and when doing the capturing response; it is working and adding the subscriber into the Kirim. email as well. But when I try the actual one, the same subscriber is not adding up inside Kirim. email from Mailchimp.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your reply! I have tried just like the tutorial and when doing the capturing response; it is working and adding the subscriber into the Kirim. email as well. But when I try the actual one, the same subscriber is not adding up inside Kirim. email from Mailchimp.
We have mapped the field again in your workflow. It's working fine. Please check at your end now.

Shankar Sha

As you can clearly see in the image below, the subscriber is added to my Mailchimp audience list using Groove API but the same audience is not adding up in the kirim audience list. Checked my workflow as well. It seems to have no error. Does that take a longer time to add the subscriber?

Audience shows In the second screenshot is added up manually while capturing response using Pabbly. But actual subscriber is not adding u.

Attachments

• 2021-05-04_15-08-09.jpg
    2021-05-04_15-08-09.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 2021-05-04_15-11-36.jpg
    2021-05-04_15-11-36.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 58

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you confirm if you have selected the API as well while setting up the webhooks? If not, then please select it, and capture the webhook response again.

1620122107550.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.