• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mailerlite > Pipedrive, multiple contacts, bulk change

jarnow

I would like to change the marketing status in Pipedrive to match Mailerlite's data.

If subscription status is "unsubscribed" in Mailerlite, change Marketing Status to "Unsubcsribed" in Pipedrive AND change custom field called Newsletter Group to "Unsubscribed".

I could not find a way to fetch the data from Mailerlite without the need to update the contacts. So I created a flow:

- contact updated in mailerlite
- filter: continue if status is unsubscribed
- pipedrive: find person (email)
- pipedrive: get person fields (to fetch custom fields and marketing status)
- filter: continue if newsletter group is *my custom field value*
- pipedrive: update person with custom fields (marketing status and custom field "newsletter group"

This works only occassionally. If I move all unsubscribers in Mailerlite to a custom group, only one will be updated in Pipedrive.

Do I need to do this individually to all unsubscribers? I also found out, that the flow doesn't go through each time I make a change in Mailerlite.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jarnow

Your workflow seems fine to use but if you can record a short video on your concern would be great, so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

jarnow

Thanks for your reply. The main issue here is, that when I update multiple contacts in Mailerlite by e.g. adding them into a group, only one of them gets updated in Pipedrive.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jarnow

We checked the "MailerLite: Subscriber Updated" trigger event at our end and it will only send one subscriber at a time. It will not pass multiple subscribers at a time even if you do it will pass one subscriber.

I hope you would understand.

jarnow

Ok, that's what I was afraid of. Do you have any ideas on how to fetch a list of people with certain criteria? What if I uploaded them to Google Sheets? Would I then get the result I'm hoping for? Mailerlite > Google Sheets > Pabbly > Pipedrive?