• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Making 1 affiliate link be accessible to only 1 affiliate and automate this if possible

Ragy

Can I make each affiliate link be accessible to only 1 affiliate rather than enable all affiliates to access all affiliate links? I know it can be done manually? If so, can I automate this somehow? If so, how? Thanks!

Last edited:
S

Sonam

As for now, the affiliate links will be visible to all. We can set commission rule for a specific affiliate but it won’t be possible to display the single link to a specific affiliate.

Ragy

Thanks! Do you know if there are any plans to have PSB enable this feature? If so, do you have a guess when?

S

Sonam

We appreciate the requirement however sorry to inform you that currently we do not have such a feature in PSB but have taken note of the same & will be checking on the possibilities for this with our team.

Since, there is no fixed ETA, notification will be shared accordingly if it gets added to the updates of the application.